Heritage Walks is hosting a historical walk & talk for the travellers in you. It’s been a while since we last explored the old Mughal forts & tombs. And even though Humayun’s Tomb is a popular site for tourists, most other sites like Tughlaqabad Fort & Tomb are far less explored. So, head on for the Walk & greet the final few beauties of Delhi.
30 Second Window:
- The Walk & Talk will cover the famous fort, royal tomb that stood lake area, palace buildings, dungeons & the secret escape route!
- Meeting point for the walk will be at the ticket counter near Tughlaqabad fort, on the Mehrauli Badarpur Road. The entire walk & talk will last 3 hours, over 2 kilometres.
- The ticket for the walk INR 500 only & they will have a Paytm booth (@ 9212534868) & cash in hand counter. So, its easy transaction for everyone! However, the ticket to enter the premises are separate.
- For Indians & SAARC nationals the ticket is for INR 15. And for other Nationals the cost is INR 200
- That you take some time out of the busy schedules & head to this walk.
- You can register yourselves here.
When: 22nd January
Timings: 10:00 am – 01:30 pm
Where: Tughlaqabad Fort
For Direction: Click Here