Calling out all the crazy Delhiites..get aboard The Flying Saucer Cafe!! Yes, you heard it right! The Flying Saucer is opening its latest outlet in CP on the 23rd of December. The Flying Saucer Cafe initially enthralled us all at their Nehru Place venue. And now, another outlet is opening in CP and we couldn’t miss the chance to tell you about it!
For those unfamiliar with The Flying Saucer Cafe over at Nehru Place, here are a few things we have come to expect out of The Flying Saucer legacy:
- The Flying Saucer Cafe has grown into one of the most happening places in Nehru Place.
- The ambience and interiors exude class.
- They are known for their famous sufi nights.
- The Flying Saucer Cafe proves to be home to all music lovers and foodies.
- The Flying Saucer Cafe is a heaven for all the food lovers and a fine dining experience indefinitely guaranteed.
- The bar remains stocked with some of the most exotic drinks and the hookahs cater some of the most exquisite flavor options.
We can’t wait to check out the place and you make sure to do the same because this is one opening you cannot miss.
Location: E-42 & 43, Inner Circle, Connaught Place