Tashte in Okhla is the new vegan cafe in town! In fact, there’s never been a better time to go meatless in Delhi. Moreover, Tashte!’s (yep, their name is Tashte!) vegan pizzas, calzones & sandwiches are achieving the impossible.
Tashte In Okhla: What we love
Tashte in Okhla has quietly endured in a market that is full of small eating joints. Also, perhaps most importantly, these guys exist as one of the most fantastic options here. PERIOD!
You can try their:
- Pepper Paneer Pizza – crunchy crust with the right amount of paneer on top
- Creamy Basil Pesto Pasta – it’s so creamy & rich, enough to stop a Delhiite in his tracks
- Tangy Mock Seekh Kebab – rest assured, it’s fake chicken 😛
- Cheese Sticks with Garlic Mayo Dip – need we say more?
- Tashte Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake – ’nuff said? 😉
So, for all you guys confused! Mock Seekh Kebab basically has the texture and taste of chicken, only it’s not chicken!!
Oh, by the way, Tashte! is a small but energetic little cafe that is always thronging with people. Additionally, while their seating is a little old school, it’s spacious enough to accommodate your entire gang!
So, when are y’all going?
Ps. there’s a new Tibetan cafe in Champa Gali, have you been there?
Where | LGF, 113, Sukhdev Vihar, Okhla Phase 3
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 400
Facebook Page | https://www.facebook.com/tashtecafes/