One of the oldest & most loved restaurants in town for decades now, Parikrama is the literally the highest restaurant in all of Delhi. Packing a 360° view of Delhi from 240 feet above ground level, the revolving restaurant is the grand dream of many a Delhite! Though the restuarant does not revolve anymore, it still gives a beautiful view horizon as the sun goes down. Perfect for a special dinner with friends or family, Parikrama is definitely worth a shot this summer!
30 Second Window:
- Imagine the bright lights of Delhi’s streets & buildings engaging your eyes during a dinner date. The view alone will get you extra brownie points just for the romantic pick!
- Standing tall next to CP, Parikrama at one time used to revolve. Although even today you will be left surprised as your seat view can change without you even noticing! Now, isn’t that something?
- The view is to die for, the ambience to kill for & the food to go mad for! Parikrama is slightly overpriced but worth every penny once you take every experience into account. Because the ambience is perfect & the food yummy!
- To eat, you can try their – Tandoori Mushrooms, Dahi Kebab, Vegetarian Platter & a big bowl of Dal Makhani! You can also try their – Mutton Rogan Josh & Murg Lababdar with tandoori Roti or rice! Do remember to gobble it while its still piping hot.
- That you breathe in a bit of Parikrama that ranks amongst the legendary restaurants in the NCR. At 240 feet, it is the highest revolving restaurant in India and the only such restaurant in Delhi.
In the meanwhile, do check out their Facebook page here for yumdates!
Sneak Peak | 22, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Plac
And Pay | ₹2,400