Cafe Sufiana Andaaz in Lajpat Nagar is a relatively new restaurant that saw a grand opening a few weeks back. The restaurant is the perfect setting for all those who wish to eat some decadent Indian food with a twist! Brightly lit ambience, long rows of rustic chairs & tables, the place is definitely a go to place. And the best part? If your neighbouring guests are making too much noise, just pull the veil!
30 Second Window:
- Cafe Sufiana Andaaz has long rows of seating arrangements with veils over each one in case the guests next to you get too loud.
- Their decadent menu of North Indian delicacies will make you say adab with every mouthful of lip smacking, smoking hot, desi fast food!
- What happens in Cafe Sufiana Andaaz stays in Cafe Sufiana Andaaz! Their delectable menu includes drooling good multi-cuisine meals that are not worth missing! Do not miss out on their veggie delights paired with some fine beverages to go with!
- You can also order hookahs in case the smoking vibe doesn’t leave you alone. Their number of refill flavors will take you for a trip round the world.
- Also, they’re an all vegetarian restaurant. But don’t worry chicken lovers! Their food can rival even the best chicken dishes in town.
- That you try out their pan Indian dishes along with some street smart fast food. The food will make you relish every bite & every morsel of buttery delight in your mouth!
- You check out their various motifs & paintings on the walls, they stand under the brightly lit roof that looks quaint & beautiful throughout the day!
- That you check out their Facebook page for further details & updates!
Ps. They have free WiFi too, so don’t forget to take them selfies every now & then!
So, don’t just sit at home, head out there ASAP & gorge on some sumptuous buttery delights!
Where: C – 32/33, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar 4
Price For Two: INR 500 (approximately)
For Directions: Click Here
Photo Courtesy: DFD Photography