AnnaMaya is the only Anna in town who helps you enjoy some indigenous neighbourhood sourced artisanal products cooked to perfection. All the meals in their menu is made with ingredients sourced locally. So in their own words –
30 Second Window:
- AnnaMaya restaurant in Aerocity is the perfect setting for all those who wish to eat some decadent North Indian & European food.
- The ambience of the restaurant is heavily lit up with coloured glasses that vary in colour with different points of view. And the best part? They are open 24×7, so its not just the day light that creeps through the glasses but also the night light of the moon & street lights!
- Their menu includes some really lip smacking meals like – Smoked Salmon Tartine on Grilled Rye with Avocado & Micro Greens. Or Pakchoi with Baby Corn, Chilli Flakes & Melon Seeds.
- In fact, if you see their menu full of desi & videshi food you will not be able to get your eyes off of it! So, head over there to give your taste palates a trip to the world of food!
- That you try their Butter Baked Garlic Prawns with Pepper Flakes & Crusty Baguette.
- And to guzzle down them big morsels of chicken & veggies drink some – First Flush Darjeeling, Hot Chocolate or Bournvita!
Where: Andaz Delhi, Asset 1, Aerocity, New Delhi, IGI Airport
Timings: Open 24 hours
Price For Two: INR 2,000 (approximately)
Book A Table Through: 011-33106072