After yet another weekend of food, drinks & unlimited memories here comes Yummy Tummy food fest for another round of tasty..you guessed it FOOD! And its not just food that the festival has to offer Delhi, there will also be sheesha, whiskey, beer, wine & cocktails counter all over the place. So, if you thought that the last few days were crazy, you’re gonna go M.A.D – majorly addicted to dancing here!
30 Second Window:
- We hear that the peeps over at Yummy Tummy have called some of Delhi’s most loved food joints under one roof!
- Expect the crowd to go nuts over burgers from Bunker Gurgaon. Beer & other drinks from Mocha Arthouse & colourful, flavour bomb Macaroons from A Piece Of Paris!
- In fact, we hear that the guys down at Mocha Arthouse will also bringing in their smoky Sheeshas to add a little twist to the food celebrations!
- Of course, all of this will be accompanied by some big shots from Delhi’s culinary circuit. Cafe Yell with their Italian love, cotton candy from the Cotton Candy Company & Kebabs from Nizam’s!!
- That you also try out Calendar’s Kitchen – the brainchild of venerated actor Satish Kaushik! We hear they will be packing some serious flavour bombs under those chef hats!
- You groove to the music of DJ Gouri as she plays some sick tunes on the 24th of March, 06:30 pm onward & to the desi tunes of World of Talent!
So, while the weekend comes in its slow weekly way, check out the Facebook event page for more information & updates!
When: 24th – 26th March
Where: DLF Promenade