Wrapistry is the brain child of master craftswoman & artist Amruta Walvekar. The brand is all about teaching people the right ways to tie a bow, gift wrap your & their goodies & write in style! Wrapistry is hosting a special workshop on 11th & 12th February that will see guests enjoy some classy classes that promises to right your wrongs in bow tying, calligraphy & gift wrapping techniques!
30 Second Window:
- The workshop will allow guests to earn hands-on training with Amruta & her team. The event will see participants learn various wrapping techniques & 5 bow making tricks you never even heard of!
- Teachings will also include an ‘n’ number of variations of gift wrapping to add the wow factor to your gifts. Lose your inhibitions of not able to wrap a single good gift with style & finesse & carry only a big paper bag along.
- Hand written notes are timeless, sweet & a lifelong keepsake, so learn the best techniques to write beautifully in a style that will blow the top off your next love letter!
Here’s a short photo story, so you know what Wrapistry is all about!!
Guests love doing what they never thought they would ever enjoy!
Beautiful handwriting? You guessed it! You too will be able to write this way soon, just register yourself, mon ami!
Bow tying? Gift wrapping? Wrapistry has you covered for everything!
Finally, the most beautiful gift wrapped goodies you ever saw!!
- That you do your homework on the workshop! So, lets begin, shall we? At the workshop, guests will be guided through the basics of modern calligraphy, from ink flow & pen pressure, shapes.
- You learn the modern set of alphabets! Why? Because by the end of the workshop, you’ll be practising free letter forms, words & developing your own style.
You can check out Wrapistry’s website here.
When: 11th – 12th February
Where: Taj Palace Hotel, 2, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave
Timings: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm