You remember the phatta from school? That 30 cm. long scale? Imagine a sandwich that big, loaded with greens, meats, melting cheese – structured to keep the crunchiness intact. It’s a simple deal yo! This place has 20 types of sandwiches, 3 amazing hot dogs and an even better burger menu. All in all, these guys are giving every QSR (quick service restaurant) we know of a run for their money! And it’s not just the amazing sandwiches they keep dishing out, it’s the choicest meats, greens and cheese that they use. The taste of the smoked or grilled or barbequed meat, fresh vegetables and melting cheese is the perfect sinful desire in this rainy season!
30 Second Window:
- So, listen up! We lied about something. The good people at Sandwich & Sons (yes, that’s the secret place) also do tandoori sandwiches. You read that right and you will eat that, right? Because a big piece of Tandoori Chicken pressing down between 2 loaves of bread is simply orgasmic.
- Ps. since the food joint is part of the Instapizza family (yayyy!), there ain’t nothing here that won’t leave you in surprise! And that includes The Instapizza Fried Chicken Sandwich – panko-crumbed fried chicken with Instapizza’s signature spicy marinara. Wet your pants? It’s okay, most others end up losing their pants!
- Besides, who would have thought that something so delicious could ever beat Subway’s veggie subs? But these guys did, with The Tandoori Paneer Sandwich that literally blew a hole in the foodie universe.
- Which, by the way, can be easily stitched back with The Grilled Veggie and Feta Sandwich. It’s one of their best sandwiches to grab from the list of an amazing bunch of ‘OMFG!’ snacks! And the best part? Every single one of these sandwiches always come with cheese melting north, south, east and west!
- And if after this you don’t feel compelled to order home your bag of orgasmic sandwiches, we suggest you visit them!
- A bag full of melting cheese sandwiches that will surely make you go bonkers.
- Don’t forget to give their The Classic Wasabi Egg Mayo Sandwich and Bacon Bacon Bacon with Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich a try!
And in the meanwhile, do check out their Facebook page here!
Location | 428/1, Mathura Road, Jangpura
Nearest Metro Station | Jangpura
Google Maps | Click Here
And Pay | INR 500 for two