Remember the last time you went to Wimpy for a snack out of chicken nuggets & their signature burgers & fries? Those iconic pieces of mouth watering morsels of food made everyone drool in their mouths. Possibly one of the oldestchains and mostly remembered due to its namesake, Wimpy from Popeye – Wimpy is now a shadow in the light of its competitors. But this small little outlet, maybe one of the last few in the city is still attracting patrons who can’t get their head around those childhood memories!
30 Second Window:
- In a world full of fancy places to eat this small outlet certainly creates that charm of sitting out under the trees after a long evening of partying.
- Crisp & piping hot, like always, their pizzas are loaded with green delights & meaty pleasures! With melting cheese slathered on your cheeks, the only thing missing remains your hungerlust.
- And that’s why we highly recommend an empty stomach, crying out loud for food after partying hard in Aurobindo Market. Seriously, where else you gonna find warm burgers & mayo covered chicken patties?
- Besides, who can ever forget their chicken nuggets? They were like heaven on earth during those odd visits to the Wimpy’s outlet in Connaught Place! Everyone thronged that place until bigger chains took over the snack food scene in Delhi!
- That you visit your childhood love once more before you leave Aurobindo Market after a long evening partying with your gal pals & your bros!
- And do give their Lamb Burger a try. We hear they are still dishing out those greasy, mouth watering fistful of heaven!
So, are you ready to get a blast from the past?
Location | 31, Aurobindo Place Market, Hauz Khas
And Pay | ₹350