Hey ho beer lovers! White Rhino Brewing Co. in Delhi-NCR kicked off the new year with a beer(y) surprise for all the dilliwalas! Their launch a few weeks back announced the various places where the beer will be available, along with the types of beer & their prices.
30 Second Window:
- The White Rhino Brewing Company launched two of their most famous beers in Delhi – Belgian style wheat beer & Munich style Lager.
- Neither have a bitter aftertaste. Instead, they have a delicate floral aroma created during fermentation, that is further accentuated by the subtle blends of citrus peel & the finest Indian coriander.
- Further, the pints of each of the two beers will cost about INR 160. But then we can assure you that it will be worth it!
- That you try out the two beers available now in The Beer Cafe throughout Delhi-NCR.
- In fact, we have it on good authority that The Piano Man Jazz Club, Yes Minister & Raasta will all have the beer!
Ps. White Rhino Brewing Company might also start selling Indian Pale Ale!
Where: The Beer Cafe, Yes Minister, The Piano Man Jazz Club, Raasta
Cost For A Pint: INR 160 (approximately)