India’s biggest food festival, Asian Hawkers Market, is back to fill our stomachs with the most delicious food from across Asia. After two stellar rounds the food festival promises to help us get fat and drool over food prepared by the best restaurants from across Malaysia, Japan, Burma and other Asian countries.
The three day event will take your senses to the very heart of the culinary world as it promises to take the people for a trip that can only be mistaken for the streets of a busy South-East Asian food market. With many celebrity chefs and restaurateurs heralding the festival as possibly the best food event for foodies to go to, Asian Hawkers Market has garnered followers and lovers across India over the past two years.
With the festive season in full throttle, food lovers have a reason to gorge on some delicious dimsums, freshly rolled sushi, and fragrant curries.
So amigos! Jab tak hai jaan, tab tak rakho khaane par dhyaan! Here are five reasons why you should be excited about AHM –
- An impressive line up of the best restaurants from across South-East Asia including a sneak peak into Pa Pa Ya, Mumbai which is slowly turning into the one of the best places to go to. The brand will also be opening a restaurant in the mall shortly, so food lovers get ready to tighten your seat belts!
- Also, announcing its launch in Delhi will be Thai House one of the most revered food chains for exotic Thai cuisines and flavors that will make you drool on your shirt even before the food enters your mouth.
- Entering the arena in the thick of the action will be Delhi’s own Jade at The Claridges, Benihana with their Japanese robata grill, The Fatty Bao with their delectable baos , Yum Yum Cha with their mocha ice-cream and 29 other options set to tease and excite your palate.
- Covering flavors, spices and dishes from various other Asian countries will be Burma Burma, Pings Oriental Café, Jom Malay and Hahn’s Kitchen who will add some true hawker market experience to the festival.
- The whole experience has been designed to transport the people to a culinary experience of the various flavors from across Asia. And the festival will not just be food oriented – music, games and entertainment will keep the audience on their toes at all times.
- Save money and take the Asian flavor tour without buying a flight ticket to various parts of South-East Asia.
So, say bye to the festive diet and be prepared to gorge on some authentic Asian food and memories that will last a lifetime.
Dates: 21st – 23rd October
Time: 12 noon – 10pm
Venue: Select City Walk, Saket
No Entry Fee