Old Delhi first cafe and lounge The Walled City Cafe has a new address at Satya Niketan and we are elated! Now, sure it is the second outlet but it’s a little different in its own way. The old Jama Masjid outlet serves authentic Mughlai and Nawabi cuisine whereas the new one would serve you some Chinese and Italian delicacies. Breaking the monotony is their main motto. They like to blend with the tastes of their customers and love to please everyone’s taste buds. The new outlet has already started to attract a lot of foodies from around, and we’re not surprised!
The Walled City Cafe & Lounge – What To Expect?
- Bricked walls with soft colorful lighting, setting the mood just right.
- An exhaustive menu dedicated to Continental, Italian, Mexican and Chinese cuisine.
- Its location right across from the Delhi University area makes it a popular haunt already.
- Perfect for date nights, small parties and binging on delish authentic food.
What Do We Like?
- Their pizzas are a hit amongst regulars. ( Try the Non-Veg Terio Pizza where you get your pizza divided into three parts, each filled with different Chicken toppings just for INR 229! )
- Appetizers like the Basil Fish Finger and Mushroom & Chilli Chicken are absolute love.
- Mouthwatering mains. (Pan Shredded Crispy-Skinned Fish, Korean Style Chicken and Lamb steak, to name a few favs)
- The super delish and filling Tower Burger will fill you up to the brim!
Delish authentic food with a beautiful ambiance, a perfect dinner escapade, eh?
If you’re still unsure after reading all this, you’re just wasting time.
If we were you, we wouldn’t think twice.
Perfect place for meeting your friends over a hookah and amazing food!
Where | 2nd Floor, 288, Opposite Venkateswara College, Satyaniketan, New Delhi
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 700
Timings | 11 A.M. – 11 P.M.
This home-run home decor business makes some awesome quirky furniture and wooden decor items in a budget! Check them out here.