Nestled in a brightly lit corner of Sector 29, Roots – Cafe in the Park is cooking some amazing dishes like the wai wai bhel! The cafe is the perfect setting for all who wish to munch shack style! Showing off some modest light work hanging from the roof of an exact copy of a shack in Goa, Roots is divided into two parts. Guests can either sit inside the shack under the aegis of the bright lights or outside in the clearing to enjoy the sunset!
30 Second Window:
- Roots – Cafe In The Park is a small shack with a backyard & a view to kill! Your weekends or even that quick weekday getaway never felt better.
- The shack is open on all sides therefore, it gives the perfect view of the setting sun. However, if you really love sunsets, we suggest you head outside to the backyard!
- A blend of easy, rustic chairs on the inside & a view to kill on the outside, the concrete seats in the backyard seem just as comfortable as any other seat. Given, of course, the beautiful sunset!
- As for food, you will find here the most mesmerising street food with a tangy twist flavour to set your palate on fire! Besides, they also have some special like Wai Wai Bhel (of course) & Mushroom Tikki!
The aim of the cafe is to incorporate all the aspects of intelligent living – good health, good taste, sustainable practices & ethical standards. Besides, when you have an entire park behind you for people to play, chat & live a relaxed life in, why go anywhere else? Also, these guys have a full breakfast menu with everything you need to make that ride out of town smooth!!
- That you dive into a huge plate of the Steamed Chocolate Espresso Cake. We hear its something worth trying while you still have the stomach to!
- And get your hands on some of their sinfully charged desserts – they are heaven sent, we’re sure!
And in the meanwhile, if you want anymore information, go check out their Facebook page here.
Location | Rajiv Gandhi Renewable Energy Park, Leisure Valley, Sector 29
And Pay | ₹750 for two