We found a new 2 tier party place to shack up for the weekend. And party till either you drop or the bass finally does! Uncultured Cafe & Bar is the newest party animal in Delhi’s party circuit. We can’t stop gushing about its ability to let guests sink into its belly. Why? Because nestled in the picturesque corner of Kailash Colony this gem of a place is the best tonic to get the weekend party started!
30 Second Window:
- Situated in the midst of a colony full of unappealing buildings, Uncultured Cafe & Bar has two options for you party animals!
- You can either spend the long night inside, in the warmth of bright lights & tastefully curated seating arrangement. Or shack up outside in the open air area for a chilled out party starter surrounded by red buildings.
- The perfect place to get the weekend party started, you can munch on their – cheese pizzas to start. Then jump on to some heavier meals to pump out the drinks & freshen up for more!
- What we would highly recommend you try are – Pepper Grilled Cottage Cheese Steak, Potatoes & Corn Burger to make space for more drinks! Heck, you can even smoke some amazing flavours in the sheesha they provide!
Here’s a small list of all that you can munch on here, besides drinking, making merry & chilling the weekend away!
- Cheesey Broccoli
- The Paan Badshah
- Harissa Broccoli Cream Cheese
- Grilled Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce
Ps. Can you guess what the Paan Badshah is? You’ll be surprised to know what it turns out to be!
- That you give their entire menu a try. Of course, you cannot possibly finish the entire thing in one go, so just sit back & come again! :p
In the meanwhile, for more information do check out Uncultured Cafe & Bar’s Facebook page here.
Sneak Peak | HS-12, Kailash Colony
And Pay | ₹1,500/couple