Uber in association with Tripver is hosting a special treasure hunt – UberHunt – at Crossroads SRCC’s flagship annual festival. So, Dilli put on your thinking caps on, get your boots tightened ’cause the Treasure Hunt will take you to nook and corners of saddi Delhi. And worry not, if you think so much hard work for a treasure hunt ain’t fun enough, think again! The winning team will get an all expense paid trip to the heart and soul of beauty in India, Leh!
30 Second Window:
- Participants will have to register themselves by entering the promo code – DELHIHUNT – in the promotions button in the Uber application!
- Now for the biggie! Uber is giving a free taxi service for all participating teams, so don’t have to spend one buck from your pocket.
- The winning team will get an all expense paid trip to Leh. 1st Runner Up will get an all expense paid trip to Kasol & the 2nd Runner Up team will get an all expense paid trip to McLeodganj!
Rules of the Game –
- There will be a total of 3 rounds.
- Each round will be eliminatory.
- All participants need to be at least 18 years of age.
- All participants will need to sign an indemnity form.
- Each team can have a minimum of 1 person or maximum of 3 people.
- All participants will need to keep their Uber apps on with a running data connection.
- Uber reserves the rights of admission into the program. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- That you get yourself registered ASAP! Registrations will close at 09:00 AM on 9th March! This treasure hunt promises to be 2017’s biggest hunting job ever!
- Other participants, don’t think we forgot you! Tripver will be providing Tripver credits worth INR 1 lakh to a few lucky winners from amongst you guys! So, get cracking!
When: 9th March
Where: SRCC, Crossroads
Timings: 11:00 AM onward