Nestled in the ever so engaging Gurgaon Faridabad Highway is, Throttle Shrottle, a premium restaurant that oozes biking experience like never before. The ambience of the restaurant is set by classic bikes, posters & soulful music. And the best part? The food here is all about North India & Cafe style munchies that promises to take you on a bike ride around North Indian streets!
30 Second Window:
- The restaurant is open 24×7 & houses some the most classic bikes your eyes will feast upon. Throttle Shrottle, as the name suggests, is all about that street & gourmet meals that you get in & around Delhi streets.
- Food here is good, up to the mark, & decadent to the very core. Some of their fan favourites are – chicken parantha, cheese burst omelette & veg sandwiches. Also, give their Lebanese platter a go.
- Throttle Shrottle offers everything the biker in you likes to eat & feast on! In fact, some of their signature dishes are street food delights made with loads of butter & desi tadka.
- The venue also houses some long & spacious cabins that ooze street & biking experiences. The walls are adorned by bike posters of some classic roadsters & some mean machines of the modern era.
- That you give their paranthas a try. They might not be as famous as the ones found at Paranthe wali gali, but they will take your palate for a ride!
- You give their Oreo shakes & other drinks a chance. How else do you plan on feasting upon them decadent morsels of veggie delights? Pair it up with their banana milkshake or kiwi shake!
- And while there, don’t forget to try their delicious maggi variants that include – chicken, veggie delight, paneer & special maggi!!
Where: Opposite Valley View Apartments, Gwal Pahari Signal, Gurgaon Faridabad Road, Sector 56
Price For Two: INR 600
For Directions: Click Here