There’s a hidden gem in North Delhi that has been serving scrumptious dishes since 1984 and we’re telling you, it’s absolutely CRAZY! Serving everything from kebabs to club sandwiches and good godly desserts, Dolma Restaurant’s food is a runaway success.
30 Second Window:
- Dolma House in Majnu Ka Tila is a brilliant little place with small shack feels and a menu full of street food! The menu has been inspired by the food all Delhiites love.
- Be it greasy fries, crunchy momos or piping hot soups for the soul, their food is sublime! In fact, some of their fans since time immemorial still swear by each of the dish they have to offer.
- And here’s the fun part! Their dishes are priced at such an all time low that you could literally spend an entire day here hogging on food without blowing a hole in your pocket. Here’s a look at what all you can eat here –
- Crispy Chilli Potato, Fried Chicken with BBQ Sauce, Dolma’s Special Greendom, Mutton Shapta and Ema Datse! Dolma House has a rad collection of numerous cuisines including – Burmese, Indian and Singaporean!
- You can also try their bubble teas! Which, by the way, you can create yourself! All you have to do is choose between tea or slush and then add your choice of flavour and bubble!
- That you check out this great place on your next visit to Majnu Ka Tila!
And don’t forget to check out Dolma House‘s Facebook page too!
Location | 1, Block 10, New Tibetan Colony, Majnu ka Tila
And Pay | INR 400