Al Karam is a famous food joint in Old Delhi that was started by Umez Khan who joined hands with Varun to bring Purani Dilli’s Al Karam Kebab House in Gurugram. This place is loved by a huge chunk of population for its flavoursome food that makes you fall in love with it in just one bite. It is a perfect spot for all the foodies in Delhi who love Indian food more than anything else in this world! If you don’t believe us, then go see for yourself but let us warn you about one little thing. At this restaurant, eat with caution ’cause Purani Dilli Al Karam Kebab House’s food is highly addictive.
30 Second Window:
- This restaurant has reached the peak of excellence with their passion for food. There is not a single person who can say no to this restaurant. Yes, its that fabulous you guys! You cannot miss out on this restaurant.
- If you are a fan of Mughlai food, then you can never say no to delicious kebabs. While dining at here, don’t forget to order Gilafi Kebab. A dish of minced mutton Kebab covered in a crispy coat of panner, beans & green chillies. It has all the right spices that are perfectly balanced. Once you try out this Kebab, you will never want to go back to Old Delhi.
- For the main course, order the chicken biryani dish along with Korma. These two dishes compliment each other so well that you will end up ordering another plate soon.
- No meal is complete without a dessert, so why not end your meal on a sweet note? Here you will find a number of Indian sweet dishes are are literally to die for! The most famous sweet dish over here is Shahi Tukda that has a topping of pure ghee and cashew nuts.
- That you definitely pay a visit to this mind blowing restaurant with your family & friends and get ready to have the most amazing meal of your life!
So, are you ready to pig out on some delicious kebabs?
Sneak Peak | No. A-133, Supermart-1, DLF Phase-4, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Phone | 098188 38230