The most loved Cafe of Mumbai, Theobroma, will be opening in Delhi soon! But that is really not the big surprise, the surprise is that it will be opening in 3 locations across Delhi-NCR. We can’t wait to dive into their boxes full of brownies & we’re sure that you can’t either. So, if by any chance you don’t know about Theobroma & their finger licking brownies, scroll down:
Brownies For Thought:
- In literal meaning, Theobroma means ‘Food of the Gods’ in Greek.
- Foodies know that Theobroma is the most-renowned Parsi family owned and managed bakery, patisserie in Mumbai.
- They started operations in 2004 & have since been known as the best Dessert destination in the city.
- Their patisserie is known for their quality, innovative products & personalised service. Their exclusive and indulgent cakes & desserts are simply irresistible.
- They serves All Day Breakfast, Breads , Artisan Breads & Dips. Brownies, Cakes, Desserts & Chocolates. Cookies, Cookies & Biscotti, Drinks, Tea Cakes, Cupcakes & Macarons.
Now, for the unveiling of the surprise! Theobroma will be opening in 3 locations
- Connaught Place, Delhi
- DLF Mall of India, Noida
- DLF Cyber Hub, Gurgaon
So, now that the surprise is out, wait a while longer with us & keep drooling!