The Walled City Cafe And Lounge is Old Delhi’s first urban cafe that will blow you off with some old school, chilled out ambience. This small hole in the wall cafe is situated near Jama Masjid & oozes Old Delhi & even sings it with its food & ambience!
30 Second Window:
- Built under the aegis of Delhi beautiful old town near Jama Masjid, The Nawab House, is one of the biggest havelis in town that also houses The Walled City Cafe And Lounge.
- A three way division of the haveli has been preserved & endeavours to give the guests a blast from the past! Thereby, ensuring the ambience is well suited with the history of the area.
- The Walled City Cafe And Lounge promises to tickle your taste buds & take your palate for an old school run. Featuring some of the best food from the Mughal era, along with Continental, Italian & Chinese cuisines .
The Walled City Cafe And Lounge is the first cafe/lounge inside the walled city, that is Old Delhi!
Before we sign off with a list of meals you should try here, go through this really cool photo story we put together for you!
The cafe has been restructured in a way that is conducive to the modern age partying in a quaint yet, ever so engaging way.
The food here is as good & as scrumptious as the reputation that surrounds the oldest part of Delhi!
The Walled City Cafe And Lounge exemplifies the style, aroma & ambience of Jama Masjid & the surrounding area!!
Colourful, simple & quaint yet, ever so engaging that it will call you out for a meal deal that will make you turn in your beds hours after you’re done eating!
The food here will make your crave, drool & cry out for more!!
- Ordering steak may not be the best idea for everyone. But their Malai Fish Steak is heaven on earth. The dish is beautifully cooked fish malai tikka infused with garlic.
- The dish melts in your mouth so quickly, you won’t even notice when your friends gulp it down before you get to the last piece. So, in case you’re a vampire, we would suggest you ‘jhanda gadho’ somewhere else.
- Guests can order the dish for starters & then move on to the heavier things. Like, Angara Chicken with tandoori roti, pizzas & cheesy pastas among other things. They also cook a full lamb dish (for INR 6,999), in case you’re in a large group.
So, if you’re hanging around Jama Masjid, we suggest you visit this place, no matter what!
Where: Next To Jama Masjid
Timings: 01:00 pm – 12:00 am
Price For Two: INR 700
For Directions: Click Here