GN’R or Guns ‘N Roses inspired & defined an entire generation of music lovers back in the day! What’s really special about them is that, even the most recent generations croon & dance to some of their best pieces. Sweet Child of Mine, Paradise City, November Rain & Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door can still be heard in popular cafes, bars & clubs! On the same lines, The Roost Urban Bistro is hosting 2017’s biggest tribute party! And all the fans & lovers of rock music aficionado are invited!
30 Second Window:
- 2Blue, according to newspapers, is the original madman of Indian rock. Someone who sings, acts, writes, hosts radio shows & plays some fine tunes of rock band legends!
- The best part about this event? It’s not just music that will get your dancing all night but also the cover charge that is redeemable. That’s right! A cover charge of INR 750 will be redeemable after the event!
- Now for the real deal! The original fans of the Guns N’ Roses will get the chance to pay a discounted cover charge of INR 500!! How, you ask? Just follow the simple steps given below!
True blue fans of GN’R, head to the event’s Facebook page.
Step 1: Click on ‘Going’ below the cover picture.
Step 2: Click on ‘Share’, select ‘Invite Friends’. In the pop up screen click on ‘New Delhi, India Area’ & select all your friends & send them invites!
Step 3: Share the event on your wall & comment on the event page to enlist your name! Simple, isn’t it?
*Phones/Tablets will not support step #2, so use your laptops, okay?
- If you’re a true blue Guns N’ Roses fan, get yourself enlisted for a night ’cause “she’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories!”
- You give your crooning sessions the time of your life. Because we’ve lost too many great artists this year & a tribute to them seems like the only way to feel closer to them!
So, what are you waiting for? Keep yourself updated via the Facebook event page highlighted above & head over to The Roost Urban Bistro.
When: 10th Feburary
Where: The Roost Urban Bistro, Hauz Khas Village
Timings: 08:30 pm – 11:55 pm