Delhi’s biggest book bonanza, much awaited by the bibliophiles of the city, is finally (sigh) here again! Commencing from the 25th of August, at Pragati Maidan, the Delhi Book Fair 2018 is all about books, books and books! Because for you book lovers, Christmas came a little early!
Delhi Book Fair 2018- What To Expect?
- Extensive panorama of books dealing with a variety of subjects & languages! (Novels, biographies, encyclopedias, Magazines, et all)
- EVERY possible book genre to plunge into! (hoard, hoard, hoard!)
- That too, for ALL age groups. ( Because reading is for everyone. Period.)
- That said, there’s a MASSIVE collection of children’s literature!
- Dirt cheap rates! ( Best part.)
- Book discussions, seminars & exciting book launches to attend!
What Do We Like?
- Like last year, choose a blind date with a book option by Book Chor! (No more judging by the cover!)
- Cheap entry tickets making the fair all the more inclusive!
- The fair is coinciding with the Annual Stationery & Art Material Fair 2018! ( Bring BIG shopping bags, guys.)
A panorama of books from every possible genre, ALL under one roof!
Are you excited or are you excited?
We say ya’ll better get your reading lists ready!
Hoping to see you there!
When | 25th August – 2nd September
Where | Hall 7, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Google Maps | Click Here
Entry Fee | INR 30 per person
Timings | 10 A.M. – 7:30 P.M.