In a world full of malls & super markets, GTB Nagar is one of those few places that offers tons of options to choose from when it comes to satisfying those grub needs! The Hudson Cafe is one of those few legendary joints in North Campus that produce the most delectable meals your palate has ever tasted! What would you like to have? Shall we suggest? So, forget the chick(en) you fell in love with, ’cause the one here far surpasses its competitors in terms of quality & quantity!
30 Second Window:
- So, the thing about legends is that they never ever compromise on the quality of their food, & the Hudson Cafe is exactly that! Their food is delicious & will make you drool to the very last bite of your meals.
- While here, it would be imprudent of you to not taste the entire menu! But then again, New Year resolutions need to be maintained… NAH! To start, let’s dive into some lip smacking Chicken Bruschetta, Non Veg Mezze Platter, Stuffed Mushroom Caps & Peri Peri Cottage Cheese Strips!
- Now getting down to the greeziest, cheesiest burgers EVER! Why? ‘Cause its DIY bruh! All you gotta do is manage the following steps. 1) Choose your patty. 2) Choose your toppings. 3) Choose your sauce. 4) Choose your sides!
- They also have an array of Pizzas, Pastas & Oh My God Chicken Sandwiches that are good godly yummy man!
- That you revel in the ambience of the restaurant that screams young, hip & everything food! The walls adorned with beautifully painted motifs & seating arrangements that look rustic, comfortable & easy to sink into!
- You get your foodie apron on ’cause if anything, Hudson Cafe knows how to make things mess(merizing) for you, me & everyone else!
So, check out their Facebook page for constant updates! It’s the month of love mon ami, show some love for food, forget your New Year resolution & dive into plates full of delicious bhojan! And don’t forget to allow the sweet, gentle smell of chicken & veggie delights to tantalise your palate, your mind & most certainly your tumms!
Where: 2524, 1st Floor, Hudson Lane, Delhi University-GTB Nagar
Price For Two: INR 800
Timings: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm