The Clock Tower in Gurgaon’s Golf Course Course Road is a massive affair spread across 3 floors & 2 terraces. The 9 month old microbrewery has a beautiful view of the gold course at its back & a beautifully green park at its front! The Clock Tower without any doubt is one of the best microbreweries in this part of Gurgaon.
30 Second Window:
- The Clock Tower has rustic feels on the outside that will remind you of the Victorian age architecture with a modern twist! In fact, they even have an old clock tower of their own!
- As if that wasn’t enough! The Clock Tower also features rustic, woody feels inside its belly of lip smacking wheat beer & continental. Italian & North Indian delicacies. Their food is our new fave in town, for sure!
- The two terraces of The Clock Tower feature wooden chairs & tables on one & rustic metal chairs on the other. The view basically kills it as you kick back, relax & drink your beer as the dew slowly creeps down your mug!
- Ps. did we tell you that the good people here are innovative to the core? This is probably th first microbrewery we’ve seen in a while that changes its type of beer every month! Now, if that doesn’t get you all beer(y) then only The Clock Tower knows what will!
- The space above the microbrewery features 6 huge tanks that gives out an aroma of wheat beer only heaven can send! Its wide spread retro looks is perfect for that weekend getaway from the usual hum drums of life. Especially after a long fought day at work, this place is perfect to kick back!
Ps. These people have a dedicated section for alumnus from British Era institutions like Sherwood & Doon Schools! Also, they have a special area for those who wish to smoke!
- A visit to the most quirky, lovable & rustic feels microbrewery in town. We’re absolutely sure that you will get a head spasm if you don’t visit this place.
- And instead watch your friends’ posting pictures of the best party Gurgaon’s Golf Course Road has to offer to us party animals!
So, don’t miss out on this LIT AF microbrewery in town. And check out their Facebook page for more information here.
Sneak Peak | Opposite South Point Mall, Near Rapid Metro Pillar 140, Golf Course Road