With a beautiful green expanse at its back, mostly covered by a pine forest, lies Taara House – a boutique cottage in the mountain ranges of Manali. The reason why its god’s abode is because of the enormity of the situation your eyes can’t help but stare at. The snow capped mountains bang in front of your eyes with the cool wind gently kissing your cheeks, the experience is nothing short of – well..mountain-gasm! Look at the picture below, wouldn’t you feel the same way?
30 Second Window:
- Taara House is a beautiful little cottage nestled in the mountains beckoning you to come breathe in heaven on earth. Made out of wood & glass for the most part, the cottage is a passionate little getaway!
- It’s love at first sight, really Taara House. The interiors are tastefully planned with beautiful easy chairs, two massive bedrooms to get cozy & largely made with recycled/reclaimed wood. But its really the foundation of the house that catches your eyes.
- The front room is simply wood & glass everywhere you look & it gives a perfect view of the night sky. And hopefully, that shooting star that is so highly unlikely to show in the city. The house gives ample space to chill family style, so you don’t need to worry!
- But let’s not forget the view on the outside. Taara House provides an open courtyard to give a magnificent view of the Himalayas, an apple orchard at the back & nothing but silence all around! It’s highly recommended that you take your next trip to this cottage!
Taara House is the best weekend getaway to beat that silly heat in town. Besides, the rains have gone & all we ever crib about is sweating even – with the fan on. So, get your bags packed & give god’s abode a chance!
Nestled on a 6,600 feet hilltop, the cottage is just 3 km away from the city centre & half a km from the iconic Hadimba Temple. So, whether on a pilgrimage or just a chill getaway, you gotta stay a few nights here to revel in the beauty that is Himalayan Range.
- You contact the managing team at Taara House as quickly as possible. ‘Cause we’re pretty sure that there will be a line of people waiting to check this place out!
So, open your browser & check out Taara House’s website for bookings here.
You can also check out their Facebook page for more information here.
Location | Hadimba Temple Road 175131 Manali