Select Citywalk is a hot favourite for news places to set foot in, and its newest possession is the all new Sports Diner by Hang Out! A fun place with a twist where all generations can rejoice while displaying their skills in the Virtual Reality Zone.
The Sports Diner is a US inspired Dave & Buster model that caters to all age groups. It brings about wholesome family entertainment under one single roof while maintaining a fine line of difference as per the preference of different age groups.
30 Second Window:
- The Sports Diner boasts of a Virtual Reality Zone, which brings in a 360 degree turning roller coaster that replicates a real rollercoaster. The riders can program their own journey by selecting track pieces which can be seen on a huge HD projection screen.
- In addition to this, the diner has the 1st black light arena bowling with UV lights, neon balls, black light reflecting carpet etc. It is a one of its kind neon bowling experience called the Hi Lanes Bowling.
- The fully stocked bar made of individual wine corks and changing LED light pillars adds character to the place. Furthermore, the high tables seating is a perfect place to grab a bite or catch the happy hours at.
- The game room at the Sports Diner is different from that of a typical game centre. The games are selected keeping the grown-ups in mind, with bar stools and drink services.
- The Hang Out kids above is a full floor catering to 10 and under with games, rides, playgrounds and lots more which is carefully selected keeping in mind their tender age.
- If you need a hangout spot without any bias towards your friends or family, then head to this one-stop entertainment centre.
- Also, the place is not just entertaining but delectable at the same time with its sporty fusion food from around the world. With dishes like Fussball arancini, Goalpost souvlaki served on tennis racquets, cricket bats and colourful cocktails doing rounds.
So, what are you waiting for? Head to this diner for a fun-filled convention with you family and friends, at the same time!
Where: Select Citywalk, Saket.
Featured Image: source.