The title might have thrown you off a little considering it says Kathi Zone & South Indian meal(s). But trust us when we tell you that the small shop is exactly that. The people working at the shop are South Indians who know their business like nobody else. They produce the most decadent South Indian meals like Dosas, Idli Sambar, Vadas & only god knows what not. So, if you’re a South Indian meal aficionado, this is the one place you do not want to miss out on! They start selling piping hot meals early in the morning & stay open till late in the evening.
30 Second Window:
- The best part about going to this shop is probably the fact that every one throngs the place like there’s no tomorrow. Kathi Rolls’ guys are the epitome of South Indian food gone cray!
- Their trademark meals include Butter Masala Dosa, Onion Tomato Uttapam & Paneer Uttapam among other lip smacking meals. In fact, if you are a South Indian meal aficionado do not miss out on their samber.
- Piping hot samber & deliciously coconut(y) chutney are the two sides you cannot & must not miss out on. It’s hot, it’s cheap & it’s good godly delicious.
- They don’t take more than 10 minutes to produce some lip smacking good meal(s) for each customer. So, while there you better remember to order tons of food because you won’t even realise when the food entered your mouth & got over.
- You try out their Rava Dosa menu that includes specials like Butter onion, Butter Paneer & Masala Rava Dosa.
- While there, you can also try out their Kathi Rolls. Go for the vegetarian kathi rolls, since it’s that time of the year when bird flu is in the air.
- Having said that, don’t miss out on their other vegetarian kathi rolls, they are just as good as the South Indian meals they produce, probably better if you know what you are eating.
Where: Westend Marg, Saiyad ul Ajaib, Saket
Timings: Early morning to late evening!
Picture Courtesy: Aditya Singh/DforDelhi