Chole Bhature is the staple diet of Delhites, and a plate of them from Old Delhi is totally sworn by. Sitaram Diwan Chand is one such shop in Paharganj that offers the perfect plate of chole/channa bhature. The famed Sitaram Diwan Chand was set up in Paharganj in 1970’s. And it is the taste and reliable quality which has kept it going even after almost 5 decades.
30 Second Window:
- Old Delhi is the best in class for a mouth-watering plate of Chole Bhature.
- A plate of these filling filled bread coupled with chickpeas costs a mere Rs 60.
- Sitaram Diwan Chand is known for their high quality and uncompromised taste.
- You try out their tangy and tasty pickle (& look out for those carrots).
- You check out their second branch in Pitampura which offers chole bhature with the exact same taste.
Further, one can order a plate full of delights online.
Price for two: INR 100
Where: 2246, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj, New Delhi.
For Directions: Click Here