Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies is hosting its annual festival, Excelsior, which is all about Marketing & Management. So, give that entrepreneur or business developer in you a chance to show the world your skills as a salesman. Sales is possibly the most difficult job in this world, ’cause in the moment you’re not just selling your product but also selling yourself as a marketeer. For example if you had to sell a cake, you could probably start off by laying down the facts, the demographic needs & say.
“The way I’m going to sell your cakes is,
I’m going to get those cakes into peoples mouths
I’m going to get these cakes into stores that look beautiful”
And so on & so forth.
30 Second Window:
- Excelsior is the annual marketing cum management festival of Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies organised by Mark-It; the college’s marketing society.
- The festival requires everyone to first apply for the preliminary round from which people will be chosen to then go forward to the next round. So, don’t just sit there, get your marketing guru on & start applying for the festival.
- And remember, when life hands you lemons, you better make lemonade. In fact, same goes for the Excelsior’s focus point – You don’t always get a second chance but when you do, make the most out of it!
- That you quickly register yourselves for the festival that will see hundreds of students vie for the ultimate glory of being called the Marketing Supremo!
- That you choose from four exhilarating events – Best Manager, The Marketers, Corporate Strategy & HR-PR. Of course the
So, without further ado, register yourselves here. And remember, the last date of submission of names is today (08:00 pm) – eyes on the prize mon ami!
When: 2nd and 3rd February
Where: Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
For Directions: Click Here