Pioneer in Mayur Phase II is East Delhi’s oldest & best Mughlai food restaurant. With close to no oil, full of fresh meat & veggie delights, this little restaurant cum food joint will give you the best Mughlai experience ever! The place offers some really piping hot, creamy tandoor meals like rolls, tangri & tikkas that will make you want to eat more than you could ever have imagined!
30 Second Window:
- Tandoor food has been the love for nearly anyone who has lived in Delhi for a long time.
- Pioneer, as the name suggests has pioneered the art of cooking food in their small little shack & tandoor.
- They take no more than 10 minutes to serve every guest with his or her choice of sinful Mughlai dish! Whether it be meat or veggie delights like Paneer tikka!
- And the best part? The food is priced at such a throwaway cost that it never blows a hole in your pocket! For just 60 bucks you can have a single roll, cooked to perfection with big dollops of chutney & pyaaz.
- That you kick off your evening plans with a taste burst that will the blow cells in your brain Mughlai fashion!
- Do try out their Afghani Tikka Roll, Reshmi Kebab Mutton, Haryali Tikka Roll & Paneer Tikka!
So, scene kya hai bhai? Chale Mughlai taste burst ke liye?
Where: Mayur Phase II, Durga Shopping Complex
Timings: 05:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Price For Two: INR 250
Photo Courtesy: DFD Photography