There’s a new kid around the block for you Dwarka peeps that is becoming a favorite of every visitor. This new restaurant in Sector 7 is all about satisfying every kind of craving and we’ve whiffed out some of the hot favorite things about the place. A fine dining restaurant, buffeteria, and bar, read on to find out what this multi cuisine heaven has in store for you.
The Prizm, A Multi Cuisine Heaven – What To Expect?
- Classy and nifty white interiors with tasteful furnishings.
- A curated menu featuring an (un-ending) array of interesting multi-cuisine delicacies.
- Not to forget the in-house mocktail mixes to get you started with.
- Three varieties of gourmet dessert you’d love to end your course with.
- A courteous staff that would guide you through the menu if you will.
What Do We Like?
- Thai Cigar Rolls ( A twist to the old school spring roll.)
- Manchurian Dry (Dumplings in a bed of Indo-Asian gravy, sounds delish right?)
- Chicken Gujia. ( Who would’ve thought!)
- Nasheela Tandoori Raan is a MUST try. (Mutton cooked overnight and flambeed with old monk.)
- Kerala Fish Curry. ( Soulful, as always.)
- Phirni Duet ( Mango with a hint of elaichi, trust us, you’ll like it.)
And there’s a whole lot more for you to indulge at The Prizm, which has taken upon itself to present every possible cuisine in the most authentic way possible.
A multi cuisine heaven that offers a wonderful & wholesome fine dining experience without the cost of one.
If you live in Dwarka and haven’t been to The Prizm, then we suggest you should!
Delicacies from around the world, on your plate. Wouldn’t want to miss that, right?
Where | C-912, 913 & 914, Ramphal Chowk, Palam Extension, Sector 7, Dwarka, New Delhi
Directions | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 700 (without alcohol)
Facebook Page | https://www.facebook.com/theprizmdwarka
Dwarka peeps looking for some delectable waffles? Here are 5 Best Waffle joints at Dwarka!