Waking up early morning to witness India’s vibrant array of its culture. Looking up high in the sky to see planes passing by. What an amusing childhood memory! How about reliving those days by not just virtually witnessing the parade enthusiasm but by actually being present there? Don’t worry it’s not late yet to grab your passes. We’ve listed all the ticket counters and necessary info regarding the upcoming Republic Day Parade.
You can buy tickets here at their Departmental Sales Counters:
- North Block Roundabout
- Sena Bhawan (Gate 2)
- Pragati Maidan (Gate 1 at Bhairon Road)
- Jantar Mantar (Main Gate)
- Shastri Bhawan (near Gate 3)
- Jamnagar House (opposite India Gate)
- Red Fort (inside August 15 Park and opposite Jain Temple)
- Parliament House Reception Office
Things To Remember:
- Don’t worry if you are unable to visit the counter on these days. One ticket counter at Sena Bhavan will be open until 7 p.m. from January 23 to 25. But make sure you don’t drop their on 23rd January. All the above-mentioned counters will be closed.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card or government-issued identity card will be needed to purchase tickets.
- Reserved seats are closer to the main stage where all the action takes place. If you buy the unreserved ones, you must reach the venue as early as possible as they are given on the first-come basis.
- Only a certain amount of tickets are available at these counters. Also, there is a cap on the number of tickets a single person can buy.
Counter Timings | 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m, 2 p.m. to 4.30 p.m
Price | 500 rupees for reserved seats. 100 rupees and 20 rupees for unreserved seats
Contact | (011) 2301-0047