Among the many myths surrounding the famous chicken leg at Rajinder Da Dhaba is one on whether its the juiciest ever! So, we went for a trip down to the ultimate dhaba in Delhi & took several helpings of the chicken leg. That leg was damn fine, of course, it tasted best when warm but it was juicy as if made by master chefs. Now, we’re sitting here thinking it’s true!
30 Second Window:
- Decoding the myth wasn’t tough at all – considering we had like a gazillion helpings of those juicy chicken legs. Best served with their green chutney & fresh cut onions, the chicken legs were superb!
- Make it a point to take tons of tissues with you while eating, you’ll need them! Once you eat the first leg, the subsequent ones simply become a blurred vision as you keep munching till your jaws fall off.
- Now, tissues.. If you’re eating the legs piping hot, remember that the pieces won’t even fit in your hand. That’s why you need the tissues. It’s hot, it’s juicy & it’s dripping green chutney! Yummy in our tummy? We think so!
- By the way, you cannot miss out on their other delicacies like Chicken Malai Tikka Roll, Shawarma Roll & Mutton Korma with naan! Now, that’s what we call a complete meal with loads of appeal. So, who’s ready for a chicken(y) delicious meal?
- That you visit Rajinder Da Dhaba at once for a gastronomic experience that is sure to blow your minds away in one swing of the leg!
In the meanwhile, do check out Rajinder Da Dhaba’s Facebook page here.
Sneak Peak | AB-14, Safdarjung Enclave Market, Safdarjung
And Pay | ₹800
Image | Source