Nestled in the by lanes of West Delhi, run by women on a daily basis – Raghubir Nagar Women Market is simply awesome! This market is great for budget shopping of any kind of clothes that you want! And yes, they even have some second hand goods that you can get your hands on.
30 Second Window:
- Popularly known for its second hand goods like coats, sarees & trousers, the women hawkers here sell clothes for as low as ₹10!
- But there is a catch! There always is, isn’t it? The entire market operates in the wee hours of the night, from 02:00 am to 08:00 am!
- So, if you really want to catch hold of these awesome deals, you’ve gotta get up early or possibly not even sleep! Popularly known as the poor man’s market, Raghubir Nagar Women Market actually caters to everyone.
- In fact, you can buy clothes here for men, women, children – practically your entire family & still save more than half the budget you set off with! Sure, in today’s day & age we hardly go beyond high end clothes but if that was really a fact, Palika wouldn’t exist.
- In the morning the market also has a dedicated zone for household goods! Utensils, furniture, shoes, clocks, watches & other household goods – basically a chor bazaar without the chor is the motto of the market. And for half the prices too! Cool isn’t it?
- You at least pay Raghubir Nagar Women Market a visit & support the women who set shops here. This is their ONLY job that pays close to ₹100 – ₹150 on a daily basis.
- And explore more of Delhi with us as we uncover more of such markets for ya’ll to check out!
In the meanwhile, do check out our blog post on Rent A Closet that allows you to rent designer clothes here.
Sneak Peak | Raghubir Nagar, Near Tagore Garden
Google Maps | Click Here
Photo Credits | Source