QRO Gourmeteriia by Dark House Kafe is our newest love in town & we can’t imagine going on with life without a visit to this incredible place! Nestled in the by lanes of Satyaniketan – right opposite Venki College – QRO is a small hole in the wall cafe that caters to the midnight owl in all of us. Whether it is eating out or blowing smoke rings into nothingness – this place is definitely deserves a visit this weekend!
30 Second Window:
- QRO Gourmeteriia by Dark House Kafe is a pocket friendly – family cum friends zone cafe that offers the most eclectic experience to its guests!
- These guys only know two things – 1) serve their guests with the best food they can get their hands on. And 2) serving some lip smacking flavours for the sheesha!
- And if that wasn’t enough for you – QRO Gourmeteriia has woody feels from the front to the back. Comfy yet? They also have easy sofas & an array of amazing lights to mellow you down after a week full of work!
- Now, let’s get down to the food here shall we? These guys have an extensive list of desi street food, Italian, Chinese & everything continental! Heck, the good people here are such awesome hoomans they leave no kasar to provide their guests with fresh, slather your mouth with meals!
- Must try their – Chicken & Paneer Tikka, Keema Pav, Momos (both vegetarian & non-vegetarian) & the most amazing plate of Masala Onions! Drooling yet? Try their Italian menu of cheesy pasta & melting morsels of chicken!
- That you get your fix of everything dlish sheesha & meals that we’re sure will blow your mind away with its flavour bomb!
- Ps. while you’re there do try their shakes!! Their Ferrero Rocher Shake is heaven on earth & a flavour bomb in our mouths!
In the meanwhile, do check out their Facebook page for more information & updates here.
Sneak Peak | 9, Ground Floor, Opposite Sri Venkateshwara College, Satyaniketan
And Pay | ₹600 for duo