If the title scared you off, worry not, Punjabi may not be our forte, but the food here at the Punjab Kitchen is most certainly their forte. Get ready for some Punjabi tadka & add some spice to life with veggie delights & chicken garam garam to your life! The Punjab Kitchen in Gurgaon comes as a sweet good godly surprise in a world full of malls & fancy restaurants.
30 Second Window:
- The Punjab Kitchen is a delivery only shop in Gurgaon that cooks up the best homemade food in town. No, not better than our mums’ haath ka khaana!
- But definitely worth a shot if your mom is out of town & can’t feed her ladli or ladla! The small hole in the wall shop cooks food in a homely style with the right amount of Punjabi tadka!
- The menu at the shop has both vegetarian & non vegetarian, so everyone gets a bite of the menu, heck, we even took the liberty of checking their monthly subscriptions!
- Their delectable menu of some fine Indian bhojan is simple, pocket friendly & tasty to the last bite! Heck you might even want to lick your fingers clean later!
- You can order their individual meals that get rotated everyday! In fact, they have a subscription service that allows you to have your food delivered to your office on a daily basis.
- That you order their Chicken/Mutton Curry with some Boondi Raita & piping hot Rice!
- And veggie lovers, we didn’t forget about you! Do try out their Shahi Paneer, Chole & Rice!
- That you subscribe with them if you’re working in Gurgaon. Their daily charges for vegetarian meal is INR 150 & non-vegetarian meal is INR 200.
Where: A-704, Grand Arc, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 58, Gurgaon
Timings: 09:00 am – 09:00 pm
Price For Two: INR 350
Featured Image: Source