Cornering every foodie with its charming interiors, mixed with PCO type feels, Phonebooth Cafe is mesmerising to say the least! Nestled in the picturesque streets of Vijay Nagar, Phonebooth Cafe offers tons of mouth watering meals at deliciously cheap prices. For first impressions this place is awesome! The entry has an old red phone booth to the left of an equally charming red door.
30 Second Window:
- What really takes the cake is the interior design work. Painted across the cafe you will find the ambience set by a million water colours. Showcasing the beauty of old charm & rustic feels, the walls get you hooked to the cafe in no time!
- The good people at Phonebooth Cafe possibly believe in minimalism because the lighting is superb. Street style to its core, the small lamps hang from the roof above & provide that silently beautiful ambience with a dapper look. The lights provide enough light for the cafe to showcase its western beauty.
- Now, let’s get down to the food shall we? It’s safe to say that Phonebooth Cafe has one of the best menus in North Delhi serving meals that are beyond the meals we usually eat. Imagine Gordon Ramsey dishing out meals fit for royalty! That’s the best way we can describe the food her.
- Pig out with Paneer Chilli Basil, Cheesy Superloaded Nachos, Chipotle Chicken Tikka & English Fish & Chips! For the Italians in you try their Mad Meat, Bob Marley, Texan Smokehouse & Shikka My Tikka!
- Of course, to guzzle down all that grease you can drink their Kitkat Nutella, Creme Brulee & Belgian Double Chocochip!
- That you give Phonebooth Cafe in Vijay Nagar a shot! The good people here leave no stone unturned to provide its guests with amazinf meals!
You can also check out their Facebook page for more information here.
Sneak Peak | G-14 B, Hudson Lane, Vijay Nagar
Picture Credits | Phonebooth Cafe