The Orb at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport is Delhi’s top, newest venue with a brand new menu & an attitude to light fire to the party circuit stage of Delhi! A place with blue, red & pink hues lighting up not just the venue but also our hearts with thoughts of love, party & unlimited memories – The Orb is not your normal run in the mill club! The heart of the club is not the light show it provides, not the drinks it serves but the guests it hosts! The place is near jam packed and yet, it never fails to offer a great time to each and every person present in the ‘boiler room’ – the great habitat where all partygoers are allowed and no party pooper is ever seen!
30 Second Window:
- The Orb is the brainchild of Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport! Widely considered to be the finest & safest club for women, the Orb has a reputation when it comes to serving people exactly what they want! And what’s that? Delhi’s finest parties, of course!
- Now, to the real no brainer! The Orb has an extensive menu of the best bar cocktails, spirits, beer & of course, food to spice things up a little! The menu has some intriguing cocktails like Chamba Booti, Khopdi, Masala T-Knee, Rajkumar & Orb Marry.
- And the best part? The Orb is widely considered to be one of the safest clubs in town for women! Why so? The management of the club has a dedicated section for the safety of women that allows no mischief from other partygoers!
So, while on our visit to the club for some soulful music, food & drinks we tried some of their signature dishes and thought of sharing with you some of their best offerings. The gastronomic experience here was beyond our wildest expectations! Here are a few of those gorgeous, mouth watering dishes and drinks –
Kicking off the day with some cocktails & mocktails we got ourselves –
A glass full of Orange Caprioska
And Orb Mary to quench the thirst before the food draws us into its spectacular looks and to die for taste!
Hungry kya? Check out this #yummy #foodgasm #foodporn moment meals like –
Our pate of Phuket Chicken with Green Onions, Wild Ginger & Thai Chilli!!
And the sinfully charged, delicious plate of Paneer Mushroom PinWheel with Mint Mayo & Tomato Chilli Marmalade.
And we cleaned our palate with some really delicious desserts like –
Hazelnut Mousse Fudge topped with Chocolate Ganache
- A soul teasing March for you with singers like Soham Mallick & Namrata Nath on 10th & 29th March respectively. And bands like Jive Can & Anahita Dawar!! 🙂
- You take in a little bit of The Orb with its circular seating arrangements around the bar. It allows a wide view of the entire venue and gives guests the feeling of partying on an island!
- And gorge on some of the best meals like the one we had and give your soul a tasty and healthy retreat from usual food riot every day! The menu packs some serious heat & flavours with Brushetta (veg and non veg), Braised Lamb with Shallots & Hummus and the famous Vegetarian Thali!
Where: National Highway – 8 Mahipalpur, Near I.G.I. Airport (T3) 110037 New Delhi
Timings: 05:00 pm – 01:00 am