Virat Kohli loves dining out at Nueva – Delhi’s first South American cuisine restaurant! The restaurants was opened by Sharad Batra who is the owner of Cafe Delhi Heights & celebrity chef Michael Swamy. Virat Kohli himself is a part of the restaurant now & is making heads turn with this flawless place.
30 Second Window:
- Nueva has only 1 branch in Delhi in RK Puram & is the first restaurant ever to serve South American cuisine. The meals here include some lip smacking dishes of tapas, pork & a variety of meats.
- Virat Kohli is so in love with this place that he hosted Royal Challengers Bangalore to celebrate their victory against Delhi Daredevils.
- The ambience is set with brightly lit walls. And their beverage menu will leave your taste buds tingling with joy. Plus, it will compliment your meal astonishingly well, there is no doubt in that.
- If you haven’t visited the restaurant, then make a fast move & head towards this amazing restaurant with your family & friends.
- At Nueva, eat with caution, ’cause their food is highly addictive and you will want to call in on this restaurant almost every now and then!
Ps- You might even bump into Virat Kohli at the restaurant if you get lucky enough! Go and try out your luck, what say people?