Seafood is something that is so hard to cook and so much more hard to find a good joint to eat at. Well Sanadige is the place to drive to. Sanadige is just the right place for you to go munch on some plump, piping hot basket of lobsters, crabs & god so many fish dishes! And the best part is that the chefs here don’t just produce some melting pieces of meaty goodness, they also produce authentic Mangalorean dishes. And if there’s anything you should know about that cuisine, it is that they leave no scope of you leaving with a frown!
30 Second Window:
- Sanadige is one of the best place to hit when you feel the need to munch on the slippery, greasy yet, flavour bomb seafood. And not to paint the picture too glossy, but these guys are versatile.
- Sanadige chefs have mastered the art of leaving their guests in awe. Their menu is split three way – North Indian, Mangalorean & Seafood. Sure, the last two have a lot in common but not anyone can impress a North India who loves North Indian food!
- But these guys are simply fluid. Their flavours are consistent with your palate and never disappoint you! You must try their – Lobster, Mud Crab, Pomfret & Jumbo Prawn. They are all ‘as per catch’ but that’s all seafood is until the catch gets into the hands of Sanadige’s chefs.
- That you also munch on their North Indian delicacies. Not to brag but people who just absolutely love North Indian, you guys will be in for surprise! Their Seafood menu far surpasses their North Indian meals!
- But having said that, do try out their Paneer Tikka Lawabdar with Roti & Bhindi Mirch Masala with Rice & maybe Daal Tadka!
In the meanwhile, do check out their Facebook page for more information & updates!
Where: 22/48, Commercial Centre, Chanakyapuri
Timings: 12 noon – 03:30 pm / 07:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Price For Two: ₹2,000