India is widely known for its traditional clothes & apparel & sitting right at the top of the fashion chain is Needledust! Based out of picturesque Shahpurjat Village, Needledust creates a beautiful rendition of the traditional juttis & phulkaris. Their modern take on the juttis & phulkaris are an amazing collection of handcrafted beauties you’ve got to stockpile in your wardrobe!
30 Second Window:
- Needledust redefined the market with a line of bespoke fine leather juttis & hand woven phulkaris! All their designs glow with a charm that mixes high street fashion with traditional elegance!
- For those who wear, admire & like to preserve the juttis & phulkaris elegance, class & culture, Needledust is the place to be! Their designs are vibrant with clean curves & soft finish.
- Needledust is perfect for those who would love to buy specially designed juttis & phulkaris for their wedding! The peeps here have special collections for weddings!
- Bright colours & beautiful embroideries on finest leather for juttis & pure chiffon for phulkaris are the main focus of the designs!
- That you get your fix of boho juttis & phulkaris! These guys have an amazing team of designers who can blow your mind away in jiff!
Sneak Peak | 40-B, Shahpur Jat Village
Google Maps | Click Here