For all who are observing the nine holy nights of Navratri, Veg. Gulati is bringing to you special platters celebrating delicacies for the festival. These mouth-watering delicacies are prepared keeping in mind the auspices of the Navratri without onions and garlic and infused with warm spices that blend together beautifully for delectable moments.
30 Second Window:
- Veg Gulati is one of Delhi’s most loved restaurants serving lip smacking food that will make you turn in your beds hours after feasting your eyes & stomach!
- Navratri is a special occasion that needs to be treated with big dollops of food, spices & 10 more helpings of the food being cooked by the masters at Veg. Gulati.
- And if that wasn’t enough – we present to you some of the soul teasing dishes they have lined up for you! So, celebrate the Navratri in style & tons of food to seek out the inner foodie in you!
- The food as always will be onion free, ginger garlic free and of course, meat free. But if you’re the kind who cannot go on without these things, we suggest you check out the photo story we put together for you. The pictures themselves will make you wet your bed with drool!
Aloo Tikki Chaat for all who love eating street food because street ALWAYS WINS! So, kick off the lunch or dinner plans with some #yummy chaat!
Moving on to the main course, they have got some scrumptious Navratra Khaas Thali & the ever so #nomnom Tandoori Platter!!
During the meal itself, you can munch on some more specials because what better occasion to loosen your wallets & spice up your stomach but with Dal Makhani with tandoori Roti or Rice!!
And of course, to end your dinner or lunch plans Veg Gulati has the sweetest dessert for you to top off that heavy meal with Petha Kheer, Mango Lassi, Fruit Punch & Thandai!
- That you kick off the coming holidays with the best meal in town for you to feat your eyes & mouth on!
- Veg Gulati is one of Delhi’s most loved & best restaurants, so we don’t need to tell you how good & mouth watering the food is going to be!
In the meanwhile, check out their Facebook page for more #yummy news & updates!
When: 28th March onward
Where: Veg Gulati, 8 Pandara Road