Final call for all binge eaters! National Street Food Festival is here to upset those New Year resolutions to shift to non-gluttonous food! Are you a foodie who cannot stand looking at others gawk about their weight issues? Well, your next stop to binge eating should be this one of its kind Food Festival.
Golgappas For Thought:
- The National Street Food Festival is a one of its kind outdoor event that brings together chaat waalas from over 25 states across India. Basically, its a free ticket to binge on delicacies from around India without having to pay the god awful airfare.
- The incoming chaat waalas are people not be trifled with! They know their chaats, just as well as they know their golgappas!
- So, all you street food lovers, LISTEN & LISTEN WELL! If you don’t mind the occasional stomach pains, fret not! You can always go take a hike & listen to live bands, like Indian Ocean, scheduled to play at the Festival.
Grub Incentive To Go:
- Sample baby bites from the north-east or down south without actually taking a train to these places.
- Over 500 vendors to settle down with their portable kitchens offering everything between snacks to main course.
- At INR 80 bucks a pop to enter, don’t you think you would rather go here than to a fancy restaurant? Guess what? You can & you must!
The Fest will be in association with Project Clean Street Food. So, take a back seat & heave a sigh of oily relief.
Where: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
When: 23rd – 25th December, 2016
Timings: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.