You there! You read that right, Gurgaon now has the most rad microbrewery and it’s safe to say that it’s one of the best in existence! The Hook in Sector 29 has some crazy deals and meals waiting for you. From ‘you need to go pasta’ menu, wood fired oven, beer lamb bites and so much more that it’s hard to write about it without drooling like crazy! What would happen if we told you that the place offers freshly brewed beer – Belgian Witbier (wheat beer), Pilsener Lager, Dunken Weizen and Citra Ale.
30 Second Window:
- So, what is it about these people that make them so special? Is it the beer, the food or the ambience? We tell you, it’s EVERYTHING!
- The Hook got us hooked to its amazing meals and deals in an instant! The good people here have some quirky yet, delicious meals like Paneer Dahi Bhalle :p, Cowboy’s Nachos *yummmmm* and Korean Chicken Wings.
- The ambience of the place is modest and has an appeal of a fine dine restaurant. Your eyes first meet the beautifully carved blue tiles, easy wooden seating and an equally charming view of the life outside! You can sit in the middle of the restaurant or near the windows.
- Transparent glasses give you a sunset view of the skyline as people head home for the weekend! The Hook is built in such a way that it’s hard to miss while searching for good places to hang out. With bright yellow walls and a fun looking exterior architecture, the place is eye-porn for sure!
- What else can you eat here? How about some pizzas straight from their wood fired oven? If not, give their Baby Beer Lamb Bites, Fetta Stuffed Jodhpuri Poppers, Wood Fired Momos, Shawarma and even your stomach won’t realise what not! Of course, the beer menu is a must here, because who can ever say no to freshly brewed beer, eh?
- A big glass of the wheat beer, some amazing Korean Chicken Wings and tons of fun, dancing and partying till your legs can’t take it!
Feeling boozy yet? Check out our blog post on this place serving Tandoori and Afghani Chicken momos here.
Location | SCO 30, First Floor Sector 29, Gurgaon
And Pay | INR 1,600 for two
Nearest Metro Station | IFFCO Chowk