Who loves coffee? You? Have you tried Mexican Coffee tho? Well it has *hick* a hint, hint did we say? Of Tequila! Depot 48 in Greater Kailash is the perfect place for a chilled out summer vacation away from all the honks & sweating of Delhi traffic. What’s interesting about this place is its famous liquid concoctions!
30 Second Window:
- Ritu Dalmia’s Depot 48 is inspired by healthy options to eat & drink from while keeping things cool. Equipped with some icy drinks & piping hot food, this place is definitely worth a shot!
- Now, to the drinks! The Mexican Coffee is a chill concoction of Viva Mojo Tequila shaken with Kahlua, vanilla syrup, fresh lime & ginger ale. *brrrrr* chill times no?
- Explaining that got us feeling the cool breeze inside our head, away from the heat outside!! The coffee along with some amazing cocktails are perfect for this summer season.
- You can take a chill pill with Gingranate – perfect for those who like fruity punch. In fact, their Old Fashioned is as classic as they come, so this is a solid pick from the menu.
- That you also give their meals a mouth water eye stare feast they deserve from all of us!
- You can munch on their – Pulled Pork & Refried Beans and Wild berry compote with mascarpone cheese. And of course, Artichoke & spinach dip with the tortilla chips!
While drooling, do check out their Facebook page here for more foodie news!
Sneak Peak | Level 2, N 3, N Block Market, Greater Kailash 1
And Pay | ₹1,800 for a duo