Marine Drivve Club & Courtyard is Delhi’s new kid round the block! Packing some major coastal heat & loads of green & meaty desires, this new place in Rajouri Garden promises to be grand. Especially with the IPL season going on, this ‘coast house’ is the perfect place to chill at! And we can’t wait to tell you more about it!
30 Second Window:
- Marine Drivve – a ‘v’ more than Mumbai’s own Marine Drive is a warm, brightly lit & lively two floor party monster in Rajouri Garden.
- Spread across the two floors you’ll find the dedicated hookah zones on the ground floor. And a long bar style first floor with a slow moving picture of the outside street life!
- Between the beautifully plated meals & the brightly lit ambience across floors, Marive Drivve is definitely worth a visit this week! So, while here we suggest that you try the following two meals with any accompaniment of your choice –
- The Mezze Platter is a dish that will vanish within seconds of arriving so, if you wanna click pictures, we suggest you order to helpings! Classic Thai Red Curry with Exotic Vegetables & Prawns is an indulgence of the soul, more than our palate.
- Of course, to wash down all those heavy delicious morsels of heaven sent food, you can shake that appetite a bit with their Oreo Shake!
- Or you can guzzle down a quick glass of Chocolate Fantasy!
Ps. we hear they also have an open area that is almost always full due to never ending conversations & memories!
- That you head to Marine Drivve as many times as possible since they are hosting special IPL screenings! Oh, with a few special offerings, we hear!
So, on your way to Marine Drivve Club & Courtyard do check out their Facebook page here.
Sneak Peak | A-2, Vishal Enclave, Opposite Metro Pillar 412, Rajouri Garden
And Pay | ₹2,000 for a couple
Photo Courtesy | Marine Drivve Cafe & Courtyard