Bringing to town the fashion statements from around the world & former fashion capital of the world, London! The London Market at the Eros Hotel in Nehru Place is hosting the biggest The fashion exhibition of the season will feature clothes, jewellery & accessories, couture to name a few.
30 Second Window:
- Spring Summer 2017 takes fashion back to the drawing board, re-defining a confident look with exaggerated lines. And that’s not all!
- Also expect some metallic effects, graphic prints on new-generation trenches and bright candy pink and sunshine yellow. Besides, guests will also get a chance to witness color & light as the watchwords for the season.
- The floral story this season is whimsical, punchy & ready to party. So, check out styles that also come mixed with fruit, in cartoonish shapes and on any number of flowing gowns.
- The concept behind the Market will also pay tribute to ‘Think Pink’. The Paris catwalks defiantly dictated fuchsia. It cropped up at Topshop on pointed stilettos, resurfaced at Bottega Veneta then came out loud and proud at Hermès.
- That you revel in BLUE: Blue, that was once playing first fiddle! How? By bringing about whole 3 shades: the refreshing aqua Island Paradise, the classic denim-like Niagara and more intense Lapis Blue.
So, ready yourself for the London Market of 2017 taking place at your neighbourhood friendly Nehru Place!
In the meanwhile, do check out the Facebook event page here.
Sneak Peak | Eros Hotel, Nehru Place
On | April 18th