Are you always on the lookout for pocket-friendly coffee and tea joints to chill and laze around without having to spend much? We feel you. It’s a tough life for us broke and hungry souls. But fret not guys, we’ve found a new place for you guys, a pretty little tea joint that serves good chai and pocket-friendly knick-knacks.
Cup Tea, Saket – What To Expect?
- Pretty and quirky interiors with a humble seating.
- A perfect low-key place to hang around with your bffs and sip on some chai.
- Cute chalkboard menus featuring breakfast and beverage options.
- Courteous and friendly staff.
What Do We Like?
- Their Kadak Adarak and Sadabahar Chais are a go-to!
- Whilst you enjoy your chai, dig into their delish Pohas, Omelettes, and Sandwiches. ( home-made feels on point.)
Quaint little tea joint that serves you tasty breakfast options alongside their flavorful chai.
So, what are you even reading this for?
Its the end of the month already, why not give yourself and your wallet a break and chill at Cup Tea?
Call your closest friends, sit and talk for hours as you down cups and cups of delish tea & munch on home-made snacks.
Where | Plot 55, Lane 2, Ground Floor, Westend Marg, Saidulajaib, Saket
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 100
Timings | 9:30 A.M. – 9 P.M.
This new Safdarjung eatery is perfect for your brunch scenes. Click here to know more!