Lady Irwin College is back with its annual festival, Quintessence, on 1st & 2nd March. The two day extravaganza has a jam-packed schedule with a plethora of performances & events. So, when you know the events are going to be super crazy in the most fun way, why wait to apply?
30 Second Window:
Day 1 will see an array of events such as –
- Nrityanjali the dance competition, hosted by the dance society of Lady Irwin College with a panel of judges, who will score every move the dancers make!
- Lexicon, the literature fest will have 5 sub events that promises to make you fall in love with book-gasms! May the most ‘literary’ person win!
- GO GREEN with Eco club society’s annual event NATURALEZA that will follow 3 competitions namely pamphlet making & envelope making!
- Also, in heavy demand will be events like VIRTUOSITY from Fine Arts Society, Tulika; Soliloquy Debating competition & Octave the Battle of Bands!
Day 2 will see events like –
- The second day will begin with the Dramatics event: Mukhauta that will allow the various participating groups to perform a short version of their play to reach the second round!
- Fashion event: Prophecy, the fashion society of Lady Irwin College organises Razzle Dazzle a fashion event every year in their annual cultural fest Quintessence.
- Streetplay event: Yatharth is the annual street play fest. Teams come and showcase their skill by speaking with their actions.
- Music will be having its second event Arohanam, the Indian Classical Choir competition.
- That you get ready for a crazy 3 day period ’cause its going to be the best 3 days of your lives!
Check out Lady Irwin’s Facebook page for more information.
When: 1st – 2nd March
Where: Lady Irwin College